Friday, December 4, 2009

Our former president was the worst offender...

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Here are some I found:

10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."
LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000

8) "I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here."
Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

7) "I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport."
Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

6) "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.''
Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

5) "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe... I believe what I believe is right."
Rome, July 22, 2001

4) "There's an old saying in Tennessee... I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me ...you can't get fooled again."
Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

3) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

2) "They misunderestimated me."
Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

1) "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?"
Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment